Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THANKSGIVING THE MIXTAPE

I'm Back...... Ok Ok Down to Bitness My Homie Patman Dropped his frist mixtape last week on Black Friday & ya'll know I got to share my thoughts...Right yop now I was thinking it was gon be orignal songs But Everything was Remixed it was still hot & my Favorite part on the intro is when he say"Put some hot sauce on that turkey ova there" & that Wasted ft. my girl Allegra she killed it. "Swagg shine hard I don't need no Jacob" Ok & That Bedrock freesytle I got one thing to say about that,freak lol.
All in all it was hotBut He Still will Murder you in freestyle anyday. what is that. PATMAN Mr.S.O.C YA DIG THAT HE AIN"T GOTTA PROBLEM WIT TRAINS BUT SEE HE RIP Tracks!_RoyalState
Twitter: @sonofchicago
@Musicislyfe
FLYGANG
IFLYGURL

No comments: